Η γνωστή και αγαπημένη σε όλους Κοκκινοσκουφίτσα, ξεκινάει να πάει στην άρρωστη γιαγιά της. Παρέα της και ο Βeebot, ένα ηλεκτρονικό μελισσάκι που θα είναι βοηθός στο μικρό ταξίδι της μέχρι να φτάσει στο σπίτι της γιαγιάς της. Μαζί θα εξερευνήσουν και θα ανακαλύψουν τους θησαυρούς του δάσους, θα γνωρίσουν τη φύση, θα συναντήσουν διάφορα ζώα και θα κάνουν νέες φιλίες. Θα δοκιμαστούν και θα αναζητήσουν λύσεις και ο Beebot θα φανεί πολύτιμος βοηθός.
Η Επιστήμη, η Τεχνολογία, και τα Μαθηματικά είναι γνωστικά αντικείμενα, τα οποία θα τους δώσουν την ευκαιρία να μάθουν εύκολα και διασκεδαστικά. Το ρομπότ, το οποία είναι πολύ ελκυστικό και αστείο, θα βοηθήσει τους μαθητές μας να προσεγγίσουν τη μέθοδο και τις δραστηριότητες STEM.
Children to be capable of:
• Understanding and consolidating basic mathematical concepts as well as the basic principles of natural sciences. To get to know the concept of robotics and how these sciences can be useful in our everyday life.
• Asking, reflecting, testing and comparing, as well as finding and proposing solutions.
• Developing their creativity and imagination, their love for learning, and especially innovative learning, and enhancing their self-esteem and self-confidence.
• Working in groups and developing critical thinking skills and problem-solving practices through various mathematical activities.
• Practicing the programming of a small robot
Children to be capable of:
• Creating three dimensional models of the animals in the story, their houses and of some plants.
• Learning about the animals and the plants of their countries.
• Finding similarities and differences between the animals and the plants of Greece and Cyprus.
•Solving addition and subt
ΔΙΑΔΙΚΑΣΊΑ ΤΗΣ ΕΡΓΑΣΊΑΣ
All collaborators will read the story “Little Red Riding Hood” in their own adaptation (of the Grimm brothers) to start the project. Then, with brainstorming and interactive discussion, they will try to get ideas from children about Beebot’s participation (which we have already presented to children) in the fairy tale.
During the program:
• We will prepare a three-dimensional model with children that includes the forest, the heroes’ houses and the heroes.
o Each group will meet some of their country’s animals and forest plants. This information will be sent to another country’s children for information. Then they will compare the animals of the forest of Cyprus and Greece. They will find similarities and differences. The same will happen with some forest plants. This will give them the opportunity the two groups (Greek and Cypriot children) to meet, work together, exchange ideas and present their work.
• We will build collaborative maps where we will say “Help Beebot reach grandmother’
For our students
• They will become familiar with science, technology and mathematics.
• They will develop observation, thinking, programming, communication and research skills.
• They will meet children from other countries and will speak through Skype. They will exchange ideas, learn information about each other’s country. They will send material, projects, photos and videos to the other school’s children.
• They will have fun
• We will exchange teaching practices, ICT tools, innovative methods.
• We will work on new applications.
For the community
• We will achieve the opening of the school to the community and the exchange of innovative experiences through our schools’ blogs.
• They will be informed about different classroom teaching methods, and innovative practices that will be implemented by their children through a public space such as the twinspace.